Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2016

To the Ghost that Follows Me



We've conducted a documented paranormal investigation at Fort Santiago on June 5, 2016. I, Jade Martin, was with Weng Cortes, Zernan Mataya, Vangie Bote and Edward Desales.

The spot where you can see the cross marks the final resting place of 600 Americans and Filipinos whose dead bodies were found in a nearby dungeon which is sealed with iron. They were starved and left to die of suffocation. When you approach the very small and narrow entrance of The Dungeons, you will still feel their agony.

I captured an anomaly on photo which was validated and declared legit by Profilers of the Unknown's truly reliable Validator, JR IV Rodriguez, a professional photographer of more than 30 years. And now, I have a new stalker --- the most handsome entity ever captured on pic. This gave me the inspiration to scribble my new poem on June 26, 2016.

To the Ghost that Follows Me
(By Jade Martin)

I wonder who you are
And what you need from me
You linger so consistently
My prying eyes can see

I wouldn't really mind
If you will walk with me
Oh you my mysterious sentry
I feel your agony

There's familiarity
With the way that you smile
Are you real or another lie
Stick with me for a while

I feel you in my heart
You're like a long lost friend
I know that I will comprehend
There's no need to pretend

And I will never fear
I'll be your company
Hold on to me persistently
Until it's time for me

To set you free
To give you back to destiny



The author, Jade Martin, is the founder and creator of Center for Paranormal Studies, Profilers of the Unknown and Intramuros Ghost Walk. She is also a Businesswoman, Life and Business Coach, Author, Singer and Songwriter, Ghost Tour Operator, Paranormal Investigator and Consultant, Energy Healer, Hypnotherapist, Past Life Regression Therapist, Numerologist and Tarot Reader. Please join Center for Paranormal Studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment