Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2016

CPS Watched Batman vs. Superman at Haunted Alabang Mall



What made watching Batman vs. Superman last night so special is the fact that it's been a group date with some CPS members. Anything we do together, big and small alike, is something I will always treasure in my heart.

I will say Starmall Alabang's Cinema is indeed haunted but it's not so creepy. There are entities lurking in the dark; however, some of what I've seen are just imprints of the people who watched ahead of us. What's disappointing is that I did not have any weird experience in the CR although I went there alone. And I mean really alone with no single person throughout that long hallway.

The creepiest thing I experienced is arriving 25 minutes late for the last full show. The website said that the last full show is 10:00 PM; only to find out when we're there that it was really 9:30 PM. So I was late although I wasn't supposed to be if their website is updated. Just explaining myself here.

I was told by the guards that they cannot allow me to go in anymore because the ticket vendors are gone. Hence, I had to fight my way in for 45 minutes by doing some tantrumic acts. Thanks for being supportive in this part, Aion Maximillian Valentine. I won my probationary ticket but I lost an hour of the film.

It's a good film and the Superman here is the most gorgeous of all I've ever seen on the screen. He is so handsome even when hes hurt. And he is most handsome when he died.

Why do I love Batman more than Superman? It's because he is human and every skill he has is something he honed for years, while Superman is out of this world and his abilities are inborn. I also love the concept of him being a Dark Knight.

I so adore Batman's fight scene while he is trying to rescue Martha. I wanted to clap my hands then but I was so shy to do so.

Thanks to the 12 others who joined me in this wonderful moment. We're 13 all in all. No! I mean 14. Leu Mercado came with "someone".



The author, Jade Martin, is the founder and creator of Center for Paranormal Studies, Profilers of the Unknown and Intramuros Ghost Walk. She is also a Businesswoman, Life and Business Coach, Author, Singer and Songwriter, Ghost Tour Operator, Paranormal Investigator and Consultant, Energy Healer, Hypnotherapist, Past Life Regression Therapist, Numerologist and Tarot Reader. Please join Center for Paranormal Studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment