Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2016

The POTU Professional Gamers Are Champions


I would like to dedicate this song to the whole POTU Gaming. Special thanks to Kristoffers Co​ and JR Rodriguez IV​. Keep up the good work. You're champions once again.  I look up to this team because they represent POTU's real life battle. We stumble and fall. We never surrender. And in the end, we are the champions.

This is how Profilers of the Unknown is when we were still struggling to make a name. It's like walking in the dark with no clue on where we're heading. I always tell everyone that no success can ever be made overnight. It requires hard work, dedication, integrity, love for what you're doing, love for others and faith. No pain, no gain.

I should have been there with you but my mission is here on CPS. Sometimes, we need to work apart to bring things together. I love you, guys, and I miss you.


Click This To Join Our Facebook Forum ---> Center for Paranormal Studies

Click This To Like POTU Gaming On Facebook ---> https://web.facebook.com/teamPOTUGamingPH

No comments:

Post a Comment